- Useful in fabrics, nylons, paint, paper and plastics as flame retardant.
- Compatible with melamine-urea formaldehyde systems.
- Shown uses in the electronic industry when incorporated in the manufacturing of circuit boards and other equipment.
- Can be partially used instead of ammonium polyphosphate (as a spumescent and a catalyst) in some intumescent applications.
- Can be used with epoxy and other adhesive compositions to achieve fire retardant barriers in gluelines in wood and plastic laminates.
- Useable with di-pentaerythritol as well as polyolefins.
- Useable in SMC process (unsaturated polyester resins).
- 25 kg per paper bag (plastic liner/paper bag)
- 12 MT per 20' full container load
|N content (%)
|P content (%)
|Solubility, g/100ml H2O
|pH value (1% aqueous)
||3.8 ± 4